Want to know how lucky you will be this month? See our Pet Horoscope!
Posted on January 29 2019
Posted on November 20 2018
- Cooked bones: raw ones are okay, but cooked ones tend to splinter and can cut your throat and stomach – ouch!
- Canned cranberry sauce: ever heard of doggy diabetes? Neither have I, but I don’t want it!
- Pecans, Pistacios, and Walnuts: who knew a nut could be so deadly, but they are poisonous to us and can cause seizures
- Onions, garlic, leeks, and scallions: aside from making us extra stinky, these veggies can be HIGHLY toxic to our tender tummies. Stay away!
Posted on November 13 2018
Posted on September 18 2018
Posted on August 21 2018
- Get lots of exercise. It's hard sitting in a car all day. Make sure you run around lots when you get the chance!
- Keep your collar on. Harnesses and leashes will make sure you don't lose track of your humans when you stop for a nature break.
- Bring your own food. Have you ever had German dog food? Don't. Bring your own!
- Travel in style. While your human does all the hard work driving, relax in your own bed in the back.
- Practice makes perfect. Try going for lots of short trips first before hitting the open road. Getting used to the car will make you more relaxed and you get to make it smell just like home!
Posted on August 06 2018
The Puppy Zodiac: Year of the Dogs
August 2018 Edition
It’s your canine buddies Blanche and Stella here, but today you can call us The Great & Powerful Blanche and The Mystical Stella, because we are trying our hand at predicting your future! Now, I am a Taurus, and your girl Stella is a Pisces, and we realized we were both powerful psychics recently when we predicted exactly when our next meal was coming (Spoiler Alert: It was right after we stood next to our food bowls chanting spiritually for about five minutes. Or howling, as it often sounds to humans).
Posted on July 10 2018
Posted on June 29 2018