Chef Kota’s Festivus Dog CookiesThis simple recipe is ideal for beginners. And in 15-20 minutes, your pup will have a home-cooked treat to celebrate the holidays. Perfect to enjoy during the Airing of Grievances.
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serving Suggestion: 1 cookie per day
1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes or yams (if canned, rinse)
1 cup of whole wheat flour
½ cup of peanut butter
½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
A pinch of the zoomies
A sprinkle of shaggy
Parchment or wax paper for baking sheet (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all bolded ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well-mixed.
- Use a tablespoon to measure servings of dough, and roll them into 1-inch balls. Flatten with your hand before placing them on a baking sheet with parchment/wax paper. Use oil or cooking spray on the pan *if* there is no parchment/wax paper.
- Call your pup to help clean the bowl.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Give your fur fam a taste test!