Thanksgiving is coming up and naturally it’s got us thinking about things we’re thankful for. And if there’s one thing everyone at Pet Krewe HQ can agree on, it’s dogs. Here’s 5 reasons why we’re thankful for our dogs this year:
1. Giving us a reasonable excuse to stop working for 10 minutes.
- With so many of us working from home this year, being holed up in the same spot all day is enough to make you go crazy. Getting up and going outside for a quick walk around the block is a welcome relief from staring at a screen for 8 hours a day.
2. Being helpful around the house.
- It may not be the decorating look you were going for, but honestly those pillows look way better ripped up in a million pieces to them. And those muddy pawprints on the floor are a great way to remember where you’re going.
3. Never being more than a few steps behind you.
- Your dog is always around when you need them. And even when you don’t.
4. Making us laugh.
- You might be laughing at them more than you’re laughing with them, but they never fail to put a smile on your face.
5. Being so adorable it makes you want to cry.
- Just, look at them. They’re perfect.